April 26, 2015
• Registration now open for the 9-Miler, 5K, 3K and Relay Members HERE
• The Last Chance for Locals registration will take place January 10, 2015. Learn more HERE
• B2B registration for Boston Charity Runners will take place January 15, 2015. Learn more HERE
• Learn more about our greening efforts HERE
• Click HERE to view archived eBlasts and eNewsletters
|The 30th Presentation||April 26, 2015|
|Event Updates & What's New||Photos & Videos||In The News & Accolades|
|• Registration for the 9-Miler, 5K, 3K and Relay Members is open HERE|
|• "Last Chance for Locals" drawing for marathon registration will take place January 10, 2015 at the Treadmill at 9 AM. For rules and details click HERE.|
|• Boston 2 Big Sur registration for 30 Boston Charity runners will open on January 15, 2015 at 9 AM PST. Learn more HERE.|
|• Interested in entering the Marathon by fund-raising for a charity? Learn more HERE.|
• Winners of the 2015 Marathon Lottery are available HERE
• Changes to the 2015 Marathon Relay can be viewed HERE
• Registration for the November 16, 2014 Half Marathon on Monterey Bay is now open. To learn more & register, go to www.bigsurhalfmarathon.org
"If we were told we could only run one marathon in our lifetime, Big Sur would have to be it."
~Bart Yasso, Chief Running Officer,
Runner's World Magazine
Running on the Ragged Edge of the Western World
Voted "Best Destination Marathon"
in 2012 by readers of Competitor magazine!