April 26, 2015
• 2015 Registration Procedures now available HERE
• Registration now open for all events (except B2B and the Relay) HERE
• Limited marathon entries available at Marathon Tours
• The 2014 Official Results Book is now available HERE
• Learn more about our greening efforts HERE
• Click HERE to view archived eBlasts and eNewsletters
|The 30th Presentation||April 26, 2015|
|Event Updates & What's New||Photos & Videos||In The News & Accolades|
|• Registration for open 2015 events is now open HERE|
|• Relay registration is now open. To read about 2015 changes, click HERE|
|• Interested in entering the Marathon by fund-raising for a charity? Learn more HERE|
|• An Open Letter to our Participants, Friends and the Running Community|
Event Percentage Full (as of 10/22/14 at 1:00 PM):
• Winners of the 2015 Marathon Lottery are available HERE
• Changes to the 2015 Marathon Relay can be viewed HERE
• Registration for the November 16, 2014 Half Marathon on Monterey Bay is now open. To learn more & register, go to www.bigsurhalfmarathon.org
"If we were told we could only run one marathon in our lifetime, Big Sur would have to be it."
~Bart Yasso, Chief Running Officer,
Runner's World Magazine
Running on the Ragged Edge of the Western World
Voted "Best Destination Marathon"
in 2012 by readers of Competitor magazine!