Marathon Drawing for Groups & Couples
1. This drawing is open for groups of from 2-15 individuals, each of whom want to run the 2018 Big Sur Marathon but only if everyone in the group is chosen.
2. Only a single, designated group leader enters the drawing on behalf of the group. There is no entry fee for the drawing.
3. The group leader creates and uses a unique group name along with the number of people in the group during the drawing registration process.
4. If a group is chosen, the group leader needs to send the names and emails of everyone in the group to the Big Sur Marathon Registrar (email@example.com). Once received, all group members will be sent a private registration link to sign up and pay for the 2018 Big Sur Marathon.
5. The Group drawing will be a stand-alone category with winners announced prior to the opening of the other drawings. If a group is not chosen, members do have the option of entering other drawings (Loyalty, Locals, First-Timers or Last Chance). There are no considerations for couples or groups in the individual drawings.